the last prelim exam paper...
haha...so lame de experiment...
got glittering inside test tube de...
so nice lor...
but then don't know how to phrase the thing lor...
hai~ then i think the whole exam thing die liao lor...
then yesterday saw F.I.R. online at the forum...
so happy...so took a photo of it...

haha...i am so lucky...but don't know why i was not on the list...
hai~ then never mind lor...
then don't dare talk to them lor..hai~ again everytime like this...
everytime like that de lor...shy for what!!! [ANGRY]
then today went to forum then got some web for some 個性分析...
HAHA....so lame right then i went to make my name...
and the result quiet weird....
林美婷 的內在想法:
*思想細密,想得多又遠,而且很有耐心
*很會分析、摸索他人的心態,且說出自己中肯的看法
*不喜歡被別人猜中心事,一旦被猜對行為後就會立即作改變
*非常有同情心,看到可憐的人會想要幫助他
*是個感性的女生,容易多愁善感
林美婷 的外在行為:
*不喜歡安於現狀,給人一種比較叛逆的感覺
*是個有男子氣慨的女生,膽大心細又活潑
*不怕壓力,只怕生活中沒有新鮮事
*行動力快、狠、準,絕不拖拖拉拉
*對於很厲害的人非常佩服、但對於很遜的就會看不起人
[my result @:
http://www.fatemaster.tw/name.php?n1=%E6%9E%97&n2=%E7%BE%8E%E5%A9%B7&button2=%E7%AE%97%E5%91%BD]
feel free to go at : http://www.fatemaster.tw/name.php
feel free to go at : http://www.fatemaster.tw/name.php
[still got alot more calculations on the web]
then went to look for F.I.R's news...
haha...then found this...
F.I.R或拆伙 主唱Faye:排除任何可能性
F.I.R主唱摇滚甜美冲突扮相 彩妆诠释秋冬风貌[ http://m2.21cn.com/news/china/2008/09/12/5187760.shtml ]
what !!! F.I.R's disbanding...
what !!! F.I.R's disbanding...
ha !!! hai~ a pity lor...
hopefully is not true lor...
last time also got a news of F.I.R's that say that they adding people lor...
how come disband???
then Faye's news...
went faye bought a basket of beauty stuff...
haha...so many lor...win my sister siah...
then not so fast to see Faye & Ah Chin's marriage...
hai~ a pity also lor...
then bb....
hope that i can go to Wei qing's BBQ tomorrow lor...
hope and i hope...