Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

haha...today's second time blogging...
cause got too much things to say la...
then nowhere to let it out...
today...just came home from training...
then I leading the juniors today...
dun feel good..
Cause I know I bossy...but then is they don't want co-operate then I bossy...
so I don't like the feeling la...
then after training...
went from ALC tower back to sports complex...
then they say want to leave the cage for them but then I got no permission..
Then they say again...WTH LA...
not I doing all the stuff right...
I opening the cage only what...
and some more I have to lock the cage and then pass back the keys to ALC siah...
you think is a simple job??
I REALLY don't like it...
then went ALC Tower...then senior they all having technical training with Jane...
so waited for them again...
but then this time is Jess ask me to wait one...
so sat down on the floor then seniors entertained me..
with all the navy stuffs and jokes then talk with Jane ...
Haha...they really cheer-up my mood la...
then went packing...
then learn the way of keeping ropes again...
Jess ong and cyril teach one...
then went learnt a knot from Jane by looking...
haha...as always...
then went to sports complex again...
then went to the OSG for putting of stuffs then went home...
then took bus with Jess...then talked for some journey la...
then 'slept' on the highway...
but then headache la..Sian...
then saying bye to jess then thinking of stuffs on the remaining way home...
then reached home...
bath then eat then do evaluation then now slacking a bit...
but then I think jess is right...
I need some rest time for myself regularly...
then I think she is trying to tell me that...
don't put too much stress on one itself take it slowly...
so I think I will learn from her..
Thankfully I have such a encouraging senior...
whom I think is a good listener from all kinds of sides la...
thank you Jess...
and she is a person who takes cares of people too...
so I think if I have the chance I will take care of her too...
not say repay…But to thank her for being there...
and ya..Jane going for her next climb again..
so good men..haha..she say tha t climbing is less tiring than working..
haha…her way of feeling things is a bit different from us…
so no choice…shall see her in December of January…
so night...
感谢一个人,不是用言语来表达的。
而是用心去告诉对方。