Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Hello..
Wonderful day in school..
Had spent almost the whole half day in school doing FOP stuff..
And is OMG.. CMI siah..
The committee accept for someone else seems to finally be able to get along better..
and it is very odvious that we do not want that someone else to lead the students..
wahaha.. this is such a not happening thing that had happened..
but then I think everyone will have to think of something to prevent them from happening..
but hopefully I do not need to cooperate or work under him for anything..
where I think Enwei is not too..
and no one is too..
and so no one is in a need to complete his task if it is not in our "duty" or wish..
and it just feels so different after knowing the facts and stuff..
and having a different view on that person..
which seems to be a nice nice guy and it turned out that he is not..
that hurts a bit..
but it wont for long to realized that how far more worse he can get or be..
but then nothing gonna change from him..
so I shall change..

Going to be busy throughout this and next week..
and is going hell crazy on things..
so hard and so far..
and a bit too much to handle at a time esp with such unwanted person..
but then I am coping so far..
so might as well hang on as long as I could to get over it and learn more from it..
and also turn back to the guai guai tu di that I used to be..
and not this MT that I am seeing myself as now..
so weird and not used to it..
and I need to get this MT over..
and stand on my feet again to feel the rush of freedom through me..

And ya.. I am running from problems today again..
Not the very first time..
but a very long time..
but I think time will prove everything..
and also anything..
and wishing that this is just something that can be washed over easily..
and also get over easily..
but hopefully it does..