Finally I am going for my climb..
but the things are yet to be finished packing as I am quiet lazy now..
but I will either pack them tonight or tomorrow morning..
since i have the time to do so till tomorrow night..
haha.. pretty excited about the climb..
but then going to miss a lot of chances to learn in LS..
cause i am going to skip like 2 lesson for my climb..
but then i am also going to learn during my climb..
interesting but then a sadded process..
cause i have to bring the tent home with 2 walking stick..
somemore is not both mine..
sadded lor.. have to help people bring their equipment home..
WTH lor.. that's going to be troublesome siah..
haha.. but then had fun la..
people watching me take my tent back..
then last week people watching me bring my backpack home..
haha.. so funny..
like i going to bomb the bus like that lor..
LOL la..
ok la.. going out soon to buy my trail mix and stuffs..
byes..