Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Currently in class..
skipped lunch again as I had 2 breakfast..
While reading a article that was from Jolin and Jay's at Jay's concert whereby this sentence struck me..
这六年中有人后悔了吗?有人放不下吗?有人借此炒作吗?有人想要挽回吗?有人释怀了吗?
六年之中,他们各自发展的虽然都不尽如人意,但是他们各自的地位依然无人能够动摇。
六年之后,周董的演唱会,依然炫目,依然很屌。
The bold-ed words are the ones that struck me..
It seems to hit me hard..
And also seems to make me think..
And its not just normal thinking like usual..
Its deep thoughts..
Wondering if it is due to that guy..
But it seems so..

Recently I feel that I am too open towards someone quiet close..
Which seems to be something interesting..
I think I opened to him..
And closed.. Due to too much disappointments..
I don't know why I will feel disappointed but I JUST DID..
But I do not know why that there are such feelings in my mind and heart now..
But I just know that it hurts..
And I seems to be closing myself again..
Hope that I am not right this time..

*Being hit isn't a good feeling...*