Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Yesterday was my first day of duty for YOG..
had fun.. cause someone whom i didn't have to take care of was not there..
but she's coming on tue.. which is tmr..
but still in the luck to say that I do not need to lead her..
but erm.. I got Ms Marina to lead..
but that's a lot better...
hope tmr will not be busy..
and also have some slack time for us as a volunteer..
really had fun yesterday..
messy day..
with medias coming in and out..
one cute photographer asked me to do a jump shot from the second last box to the "excellence" box.. and i crash landed.. Haha.. Opps was the word i would say..
but had fun..
cause everyone was working hard to do it..
but emm.. I believe that I had not done my best..
but hopefully tmr will be the day that i do good..

Yesterday went to watch the preview video of the vampire diaries..
and seriously i was hoping to buy the book..
but when I saw this whole list of the book..
I feel like fainting... ITs A LONG LIST..
and its OMG..
cannot believe it..
but still hoping to finish my house of night novel books..
but the word is hard~!!!
but i will go get the whole series soon..
and i am seriously waiting for the vampire diaries II to be out soon..
but its in sep for the preview..
so sian~~!!!
anyway... wait..

feeling so tired now..
not physically but mentally..
hope that this is not something which will be with me for long..
went early to bed yesterday thinking that i will be fine today..
but seems like it didn't work..
but still a try..
hope it will work someday..
chaoz~