Long time since I cried for something..
Dear babe seriously won that..
I do not know what to say about that day's "chatting" or argument..
Tired to do any explanations to her..
Sometimes in life people need to understand the situation before commenting or reprimanding..
but I believe she did not..
but who cares..
I cried.. Don't feel good..
but no more worries I think..
hope monday she won't kill me..
cause i got to leave early somehow..
cause BM again.. seriously three lines on my head yesterday..
went swimming and saw Jin (coach)..
and she said about monday 5pm training..
my head went blank..
and marina suddenly say about Alicia's basketball..
my mind seriously don't know how to respond to it..
shocked?? maybe..
but the feeling was.. "NO~!! Not again"..
but what can i do men..
I don't want to fail BM..
I don't want to fail to meet Alicia again..
WTH MEN..~!!! Why does my timing and stuff have to crash~!!!!
EVERYTIME~!!!!!!!!!
seriously i do not know what to say about it..
shocking or is it fate??
I don't know..
all i know now is I need to train..
and i do not have the time..
OMG.. dying.. T-T