Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Long time since I pen/ wrote anything here..
So grassy now..
Things changed..
Me changed..
Hope came, hope gone..
New aim came, accomplished, another new aim came...

School started like 5 days or 4.8days already..
still trying to readapt back to the old habits that i have..
but its hard to change someone whom is used to sleeping late for 2 weeks back..
but no matter what i have to do it..
I AM JUST TOO TIRED..

Had fun.. known more stuff..
Did stuff which i regretted..
But not going to care about any other things anymore..
going to just stay who i am and stay true to myself..
REAL TRUE TO MYSELF..
its been too hard that i pushed myself to and i see the limit coming up..
I dont want to step on the footstep which others had..
I want a clear new path, fulfill my dreams and hopes..
BUT one thing is..
Whats my dreams now?
What my hope now?

I had already decided not to have any new year resolution this year..
AND its a NONONO~!!!
Hope its a good decision made.. =]