Home is the best place..
No pressure from anyone.. Only my parents..
But overall I am still ok..
was given attitude today..
Feel really bad.. As its from someone close..
dont know what to say..
i need to rethink now..
am i able to do something?
which i seriously cant think..
I CANT THINK..
Went to get gears after class..
didnt talk much with the other two..
got my ATC and karabina..
but i didnt get shoes..
which i regret..
but whatsoever.
i am going to get it soon when i go to climb asia again.
no matter what this time its a go...
mom's given me green light..
like a big WOW from her...
and she encourage me to get a good pair..*double wow*
hopefully I can get the one I like..
and is able to fit in well..
HEHE... I need to get a job fast..
if not all my money are going into gears and..
nothing for my other trips off school record..
chaoz..
hope tmr i will be better.. and also be calm...
bless me god.. praying tonight..