Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Feeling so dame tired now..
And also sick-ish..
Unknown reason but have been feeling so since right after school..
Like WTH.. But ya.. Stupidly..
But I have no choice..
Tmr still have to go to school..
OMG.. I don't want.. I wanna stay home and rest..
Can't take it..
Feel like resting.. But brain seems to be awake..
Feels that this some kind of disease is really spreading around..
And its unknown..
Felt like puking during the presentation too..
Like OMG.. almost can't make it..
But lucky it went down..
If not the lab would smell men.. LOL..

Too tired to say about my life..
too much to think about..
too much to wonder..
too much to decide..
too much of unknown reasons..
too much of unknown answers..
feel like going to a beach and cry everything out..
but also feel like having a shoulder to cry on..
but this/these just seem too far to reached..
I don't feel like finding someone..
But I just need the shoulder to lean on and cry all my heart out..
its been a long time since I have done so..
miss this feeling of crying out so hard..
but it seems to be so hard to find time.. and most importantly energy..
hope someone will bring me to a beach and let me release all my tears..
but it just seems so hard to find someone to do so..
cause I do believe that a guy is not capable of looking at girls cry for hours..
and also someone not close enough is not able to do it with you..
but those too close would be knowing too much until you will not be crying..
but listening to them speak..
That would totally not fit my thinking of sitting by the beach and cry out..
Its not a good thing.. AT ALL..

OK.. Think its time to chaoz..
Good night..