Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Hello..
Just finished my practical exam about 3-4hours ago..
Its not considered as very good or extreme bad..
But I think it is moderate..
Reason being is as i screwed up my soft lock..
I kept going into the wall.. (which I should not)..
And I think this is going to cost me 2marks from the 6marks..
But I think I had done all the others well..
And also I am glad that Hakim is my belayer..
Reason being is as I had been belayed by him before..
So I would roughly know what he will do..
And furthermore he understands what I might have problem in..
Which is somewhat good..
But that soft lock really is a killer..
Especially if the figure of 8 changes its pattern to becoming a square one..
OMG.. So different..
And also it is harder to be used..
Which in turn made me face a huge problem of banning into the wall..
What a stupid mistake I can make men..
But I think something good for me today was that I coiled my rope and did the daisy chain withing 5Mins..
What a great thing men..
I think it is an improvement already..
Anyway I will do my best in my other UT..
AND FORGET ABOUT THE LAND BASE UT TODAY.. Humpx..