Hello all..
Just felt like blogging all my thought out of a sudden and not doing RJ (1/4 done)..
Haha..
A lot went through my mind these few days which I played 'fire' and got burnt myself.
This is sort of huo gai. I think.
There were so much warning and i didn't realized at all.
OMG..And there was a typical example beside me while i played but it just didn't come to my mind.
Hence i really concluded that i was out of my mind.
And now i just feels awkward to chat with __.
And i was really shocked when i was told from t_ that the three of us is going to the interchange together..
like OMG.. SHOCKED. BLANK.
but i still did went.. But..
i just felt awkward.. I tried to shift away and let t_ be in the center.
but i didnt see the effect coming out well..
OH WELL~~
but it was better in the end.. I think.. and i hope..
i am still in the recovering stage..
bad experience made me afraid to step in again.
but i am not going to play with fire again.. I think..
people pray for me..
*praying*