Dear Diary

Before time could wash my memories away..

Hi all..
Today is a physical based lesson..
Feels like I am old..
But I am not..
I can run men..
Long time ever did I sweat so much for a game..
So miss the feeling of sweating out for a sports..
Had great fun out there..
But then kena a lot of face from Sam..
I did no wrong to defend her..
And she did wrong in touching my chest..
And I did not gave her face..
But she DID~~~!!!! WTH~~
What did I do men~~ F* U siah..
Giving me that kind of face is going to be your biggest regret..
Never give me faces..
As your consequences might be drastic..
And this friendship can never ever going to be better anymore..
Take that men..
Never~!!! No matter how IPA faci is going to fix this..
~NEVER IS THE WORD.~!!!!!!