Is life just wanting us to feel sad??
for people, for friends, for random animals or even ourselves?
Is is a cycle? or is it something that just evolves around us?
I just don't understand it..
Leaving some seems so easy..
But is ain't easy.. why?
someone tell me why?
If you really think of someone and its your love one.
Why won't you look back?
Is history there to be left on the shelf and not a thing to be touched??
History.. Please don't appear again..
And I do not want to become what I was previously..
I want to be stronger..
And you want me to fall..
But when I tried to stood up..
u pushed me back to the ground and have to let me go over the process again..
It's like a wound.. And it seems to be opening up..
And it seems that its not going to close again..
And its both human causes and also History's fault..
Why is it trying to come back to my heart and poke me hard with it??
I do not want to go back to my previous me..
I am tired of being that previous me..
I want a new me..
I do not need a new life..
But a new me.. Which is what I am working on..
Why can't you let me up??
Why did you pushed me down again and again despite the fact that i had fallen uncountable number of times..
And also been into that trap you set and have not done it for the second time?
Are you really my killer or my teacher to teach me about life??
who and what are you?? Give me a answer..